Cauliflower Leek Soup
2 tbsp. olive oil
6 leeks, cleaned and chopped
4 c. cauliflower
1 small bunch parsley, plus a couple of sprigs for garnish
6 c. water or vegetable stock, plus a little extra
salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a soup pot and add leeks. Saute until they are soft and shiny.
- Add cauliflower, parsley, stock, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and then lower heat to simmer.
- Cook for about 30 minutes until cauliflower is soft.
- Blend with an immersion blender, adding liquid ¼ at a time if needed, to thin soup to desired consistency.
Copyright Jewish Federation of Cleveland. All Rights Reserved.