Grilled Lemon Chicken
4 boneless chicken breast halves sliced in half (for 8 pieces, total)
Juice from 2 limes and 2 lemons
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1/3 c. olive oil
½ bunch cilantro, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
- Place chicken in container.
- Mix marinade and pour over chicken.
- Allow to marinate for several hours in fridge, up to overnight.
- Place chicken on medium heat grill (400-450).
- Turn every 4-5 minutes until done, about 8-10 minutes per side.
Copyright Jewish Federation of Cleveland. All Rights Reserved.