1 pkg. baby red or yellow potatoes (the very small ones, not more than 2” in diameter), washed but not dried
1 tsp. cumin
½ tsp. garlic powder
1-2 tbsp. olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1 disposable aluminum pan
- Place baby potatoes in disposable pan.
- Sprinkle with spices and drizzle with olive oil..
- Cover tightly with foil..
- Shake container so potatoes are evenly coated..
- Place on medium hot grill (about 400-425) and allow to cook about 30 minutes. Grab the edge of the container with tongs and give it a good shake every 10 minutes or so to turn the potatoes so they cook evenly..
- Remove from heat and allow to cool several minutes before opening..
Copyright Jewish Federation of Cleveland. All Rights Reserved.