Yummy Roasted Potatoes
2 lb. tiny potatoes, washed and halved, if desired
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 tbsp. olive oil
kosher salt, to taste
5-8 fresh parsley sprigs, very finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place potatoes in a bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Mix well by hand.
- Pour onto a foil lined baking sheet and spread potatoes so they are in a single layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until potatoes are completely soft and begin to brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle liberally with parsley.
- Serve warm.
Copyright Jewish Federation of Cleveland. All Rights Reserved.