Administrative Specialist, Campaign
About the Administrative Specialist, Campaign position:
The Administrative Specialist, Campaign is a critical member of the campaign team, providing administrative support for the annual Campaign for Jewish Needs and a variety of related programming events, as well as support for the Young Leadership Division (YLD). This position supports all campaign activities including event support, event and fundraising reporting, donor inquiries, attendance tracking. This position also supports the tracking of new donors and donor giving levels.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides the highest level of administrative support for assigned staff by prioritizing assignments, multi-tasking, and handling a high volume of work, ensuring quality is not compromised.
- Coordinates meeting logistics by: managing scheduling, communications, arranging logistics of the meetings/ follow-up and ensuring all required materials are available as needed.
- Conducts queries for a variety of reports utilizing donor management software (BBEC) and Excel to create mailing lists, merge letters, and other reports as necessary.
- Ensures BBEC records are maintained properly and conducts record clean-up regularly, sending updates to the Donor Services area as necessary.
- Extensive use of database technology for all aspects of event planning, mailings, and participant coding.
- Creates and maintains special donor groups’ databases in BBEC (e.g., Ben-Gurion Society, YLD Board, YLD committees, missions).
- Prepares correspondence, reports and documents as needed.
- Answers telephones, refers callers to appropriate staff and/or answers their questions (i.e., event information, phone numbers, addresses).
- Interacts professionally on a regular basis with staff, donors, and lay leadership.
- Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, internet, and Zoom technology.
- Ability to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail, follow-up, self-motivated, proactive and solution focused.
- Well-developed customer services skills.
- Ability to express self effectively and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with public tactfully and effectively and staff in a personable and professional manner.
- Maintain a high level of energy and a consistent positive attitude.
- Flexibility with work hours to assist with events.
- High school diploma or GED, Associate degree preferred.
- At least 5 years administrative assistant experience.
- Experience with databases and data entry, preferred.
About the Federation:
The Jewish Federation of Cleveland is the only organization in Cleveland that focuses on the health and vitality of the entire Jewish community. For more than 115 years, the Federation has created the critical scale necessary to drive meaningful social change and provide relief in times of crisis in ways no one person or organization could do alone. As Jewish Cleveland’s hub for innovative solutions and collaborative services, the Federation is able to change and improve lives in Cleveland, Israel, and around the world.
If you are qualified and interested in this exceptional opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter, and apply here.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)