Real Estate During the Pandemic: Perspectives from the Frontlines
|When:||July 22, 2020 5:15 PM to 6:00 PM|
|Contact:||Robyn Brenner at email@example.com|
|Summary:||Join the Jewish Federation of Cleveland's real estate affinity group for “Real Estate During the Pandemic: Perspectives from the Frontlines"|
Don't miss a dozen of the Cleveland’s leading real estate professionals representing apartments, commercial, industrial, investment, residential, office and legal insights, taking two minutes each to present on one or more of the following topics:
• Real Estate During a Pandemic: Threat or Opportunity?
• Temporary or Permanent Changes: What is the “New Normal?”
• Location, Location, Location: Given the growing realities of our new virtual world, does physical location even matter anymore?
• Urban vs. Suburban: Who is winning this tug of war?
• Rosh Hashanah 2020: What will the New Year bring?
Guest speakers include:
• Dan Brenner, senior vice president & deputy general counsel, The NRP Group, LLC
• Dan Burkons, senior managing director, Marcus & Millichap
• Adam Gimbel, principal, Allegro Real Estate Brokers & Advisors
• Joseph Greenberg, general partner, CG Real Estate Capital
• Aaron Gross, partner, Gross Residential
• Susan Frankel, president, Susan Frankel & Associates
• David Kornbluth, president, Channing Realty Advisors, LLC
• Randy Ruttenberg, principal, Fairmount Properties
• Scott Simon, president, North Pointe Realty
• Coby Socher, partner, The Socher Team, Partner Keller Williams Greater Metropolitan
• Jeffrey Soclof, president, Emmco Realty Group
• Mark Vogel, senior managing director, Berkadia
Speakers in formation
- 2020-07-22 17:15:00 2020-07-22 18:00:00 America/New_York Real Estate During the Pandemic: Perspectives from the Frontlines Join the Jewish Federation of Cleveland's real estate affinity group for “Real Estate During the Pandemic: Perspectives from the Frontlines" (http://www.jewishcleveland.org/news/upcoming-events/real_estate_during_the_pandemic_perspectives_from_the_frontlines) Online firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register Now
- Search for More Events