Act Now: Veto Anti-Israel Resolution
- Share This Story
Action Alert: Contact White House and Members of Congress to Urge U.S. Veto of Anti-Israel Resolution of United Nations Security Council
A one-sided, anti-Israel resolution regarding the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is being prepared for consideration by the United Nations Security Council (UNSC).
As you know, overwhelming, bipartisan majorities in Congress have repeatedly urged the administration to veto biased resolutions of this sort. The U.N. is not the proper venue for a solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and one-sided resolutions only undermine productive efforts to pursue peace. The United States must continue to oppose these harmful efforts at the U.N. and exercise its veto. Efforts to bypass direct bilateral negotiations only serve to hinder the peace process.
We need your help NOW. Please CALL the White House and Members of Congress.
- The White House – 202-456-1414 (Update: The White House phone number has closed for the holidays. The White House suggests that you send a Facebook message to their account. Please search for White House in the Facebook search bar and click on button to message. Thank you!)
- Senator Sherrod Brown – 202-224-2315
- Senator Rob Portman – 202-224-3353
- Congresswoman Marcia Fudge – 202-225-7032
- Congressman David Joyce – 202-225-5731
- Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur – 202-225-4146
Stephen H. Hoffman
Gary L. Gross
Community Relations Committee Chair