Doing Good is Good for Business.
The Jewish Federation of Cleveland’s Corporate Sponsorship Program offers valuable recognition and generates good will among our donors and beneficiaries – your clients and customers.
The Federation offers a wide range of high-quality corporate sponsorship opportunities designed to give your organization the maximum return on investment. Whether your objective is marketing visibility, building brand awareness, attracting new clients, or philanthropic support, a sponsorship with the Federation will provide wide exposure and help achieve your goals.
As a Corporate Sponsor of the Federation, your company will support one the most trusted and admired non-profits in Cleveland.
Gain exposure and connect with your audience
Corporate Sponsorship of the Federation connects your company with diverse and thoughtful consumers. It also demonstrates support of the many important programs and beneficiaries of the Federation.
As the Cleveland Jewish community’s central fundraising and planning organization, the Federation is often regarded as the “central address” of the 80,000 member community. As a Corporate Sponsor of the Federation, your business will be recognized for its support, commitment, and investment in building and maintaining a strong and vibrant community.
The Federation is grateful for the sponsorship of:
Presenting Sponsor - $50,000+
Platinum Sponsor - $25,000- $49,999
Gold Sponsor - $10,000 - $24,999
Silver Sponsor - $5,000 - $9,999
Bronze Sponsor - $2,500 - $4,999
Event Recognition of sponsorship may include:
• Company logo on marketing materials for the event
• Complimentary tickets to the event
• Company recognition from the podium
• Company recognition in post event communication
Year-round Sponsorship Recognition may include:
• Acknowledgment as a Sponsor on the Federation website
• Listing in the Federation’s Annual Report widely distributed in print to our donors and online
• Inclusion in a year-end full page “Thank You” advertisement in the Cleveland Jewish News
• Inclusion on the touch-screen display in the Ratner-Miller-Shafran Families Conference Center at the Jewish Federation of Cleveland