WATCH: Thriving in Survival Mode
- Share This Story
Expert panelists Dr. Arthur Lavin, Joan Morgenstern, and Adina Soclof, along with moderator Courtney Evenchik, offer advice as it relates to topics on many parents’ minds such as creating balance, structure, coping with changing relationships, and building resiliency and responsibility in children.
Check out these recommended resources for your family:
- Books to read to kids about resilience:
The Most Magnificent Thing by Ashley Spires
Thank You Mr. Falker by Patricia Polacco
A Perfectly Messed-Up Story by Patrick McDonnell (for preschool-K age)
- Online Book:
Coronavirus: A Book for Children, a free online book explaining coronavirus to elementary age children
coronamorah.com (also on Instagram)
Real Answers with Dr. Lavin
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Six Ways to Stop Sibling Rivalry
- Six Phrases to Help Create a Peaceful Home
- Six Phrases that Stop Backtalk
- Six Ways to Make Morning Routines with Kids Easy
- Sign up for PJ Library® to receive free Jewish books for kids ages six months to eight years.
Watch the webinar now:
P.S. If you or someone you know is struggling, please contact Access Jewish Cleveland at 216-292-4636 or online. We are here for you.