WATCH: Real Estate During the Pandemic: Perspectives from the Frontlines
- Share This Story
The Jewish Federation of the Cleveland was joined by some of Cleveland’s leading real estate professionals representing apartments, commercial, industrial, investment, residential, office and legal insights, taking two minutes each to present on one or more of the following topics:
- Real Estate During a Pandemic: Threat or Opportunity?
- Temporary or Permanent Changes: What is the “New Normal?”
- Location, Location, Location: Given the growing realities of our new virtual world, does physical location even matter anymore?
- Urban vs. Suburban: Who is winning this tug of war?
- Rosh Hashanah 2020: What will the New Year bring?
Guest speakers include:
Dan Brenner, senior vice president & deputy general counsel, The NRP Group, LLC
Dan Burkons, senior managing director, Marcus & Millichap
Adam Gimbel, principal, Allegro Real Estate Brokers & Advisors
Joseph Greenberg, general partner, CG Real Estate Capital
Aaron Gross, partner, Gross Residential
Susan Frankel, president, Susan Frankel & Associates
David Kornbluth, president, Channing Realty Advisors, LLC
Randy Ruttenberg, principal, Fairmount Properties
Scott Simon, president, North Pointe Realty
Coby Socher, partner, The Socher Team, Partner Keller Williams Greater Metropolitan
Jeffrey Soclof, president, Emmco Realty Group
Mark Vogel, senior managing director, Berkadia
Watch the full video: