Teens: Apply for Saltzman Youth Panel
- Share This Story
Applications are now open for the 2021-2022 Saltzman Youth Panel.
This program educates Jewish Cleveland students about the philanthropic process and responding to Jewish and general community needs
The Saltzman Youth Panel recommends the distribution of up to $50,000 in grant funding to worthy programs in the Jewish and general communities. Participants will develop their leadership and group consensus building skills as they learn about the community, decision-making, leadership, and most importantly, tzedakah.
Applications for the 2021-2022 cohort are being accepted! Apply Now >>
- Who: High school juniors and seniors
- Cost: Free
- Application Deadline: Monday, August 23, 2021
- Thursday, Aug 26: Parent & Participant Orientation
- Sunday, Sept 19: Session 1
- Sunday, Oct 10: Session 2 at Super Sunday
- Thursday, Nov 11: Session 3
- Thursday, Dec 9: Session 4
- Thursday, Jan 13: Session 5
- Thursday, Feb 10: Session 6
- Sunday, March 6: Session 7 (Final)
- April or May (Date TBD): Presentation to Board of Trustees
Weeknight sessions are from 6 – 8:30 pm. Sunday sessions are from 2 – 4:30 pm.
The current plan is to host all sessions in-person, following CDC guidelines. Sessions may occur online via Zoom if needed to ensure panelists' safety.
Teens are responsible for attending and participating in two Outreach Hours during Campaign, as well as various assignments between sessions.
Students do not need to be affiliated with a synagogue or Jewish organization to apply.
For more information, contact Anna Novik at email@example.com or 216-593-2844.