|When:||October 18, 2020 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Summary:||Volunteering is easier than ever! Make a difference from the comfort of your own home.|
Super Sunday – Jewish Cleveland's largest one-day give-a-thon – is going totally virtual!
As a dedicated volunteer, you know how important every dollar we raise on Super Sunday is for our community. This year, we need your help more than ever!
Volunteer from the comfort of your own home as you join hundreds of virtual volunteers to raise funds for the annual Campaign for Jewish Needs through phone calls, email, texting, and social media. Prizes will be awarded throughout the day to volunteers!
While we can't physically be together, we are going to offer special times for young families, women, and young adults to connect online.
We hope you’ll join us and help spread the word to your neighbors, friends, and family.
• 9:00 am - Super Sunday Opening Bell
• 9:15 – 10:00 am - Erika B. Rudin-Luria Community Briefing
• 10:15 – 10:45 am - PJ Library Family Sing-a-long
• 11:00 – 11:45 am - Women IN Philanthropy Drop In
• 11:00 am – 2:00 pm - Kids Tzedakah Box Collection & Ice Cream Treat
Federation Parking Lot
• 12:00 – 2:00 pm - Kids Tzedakah Box Collection & Ice Cream Treat
The West Temple Parking Lot
14308 Triskett Road
Cleveland, Ohio 44111
Ice cream novelty treats provided by Pierre’s (Corporate Sponsor)
• 12:00 – 1:00 pm - Young Leadership Division Drop In
• 1:00 – 2:00 pm - Hillel/College Drop-In
• 2:00 – 4:00 pm - Saltzman Youth Panel and High School Drop In
• 5:00 pm - Closing Program